Any artist or vendor interested in participating in this festival must apply here and will be selected by a jury. All available spaces for food trucks are now filled.
Brentwood Beerfest vendor applications will be accepted through July 15th. Booth space is limited so early application is encouraged.
2021 Brentwood Beer Festival
Vendor Applications Now Open
If you are a vendor or artist interested in showcasing your business, products, and services in front of hundreds of event-goers, being a part of the Brentwood Beer Festival is for you! Please fill out the Vendor Application and one of our team members will contact you shortly.
Check-in and load-in are on Saturday, April 14, 2021, from 6 am to 10 am. The cost for a 10′ x 10′ vendor space is $200 plus a $50 application fee. Larger spaces are available at an additional fee. All vendors must provide their own 10′ x 10’ tents that meet Williamson County Fire Code regulations.
Terms and Conditions:
- Vendors shall submit the required $200 booth fee and $50 application deposit with the application.
- Load-In time is Saturday morning from 6 am to 10 am. No vehicles allowed in the festival gate after the appointed time.
- Due to increased security measures never leave your vehicle unattended at any time while within the venue. Do not leave backpacks, packages, boxes, bags unattended outside your booth at any time. Vendors are responsible for their own merchandise. Brentwood Beer Festival assumes no liability for theft or loss of any type.
- Vendors are required to be open on SATURDAY, August 14, 2021, from 11 am – 4 pm, CLOSING BEFORE END OF EVENT, OR STAYING OPEN AFTER END OF EVENT IS GROUNDS FOR EXCLUSION FROM PARTICIPATION AT FUTURE EVENTS.
- All business or other activity, for which the vendors have rented space, must be conducted within the designated 10×10 booth space only! No distribution, canvassing, flyers, nor vending of any kind may be done by strolling through the festival grounds. Vendor signage can be displayed ONLY WITHIN EACH BOOTH.
- Up to 2 Vendors per category at the discretion of Brentwood Beer Festival.
- Merchandise vendors are prohibited from selling food, water, or drinks of any type on festival grounds.
- The sale of alcoholic beverages of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages by vendors at their booths is prohibited.
- Vendors must provide trash receptacles for waste generated by their booth.
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: Vendors may receive (1)-110 volt 20 amp electrical service (20 amps = 2000 watts) for an additional charge. All electrical appliances must conform to the UNIFORM FIRE CODE OF the City of Brentwood and Williamson County, TN.
- PERMITS: You are required to obtain and display all necessary permits and/or licenses in order to operate on the festival grounds. If you are forced to close by any government agency for failure to obtain your necessary permits and/or license, The Brentwood Beer Festival or its agents are not liable and will not refund any fees or deposits.
- Booths may not be shared by multiple businesses, NO EXCEPTIONS. The vendor agrees to all TERMS AND CONDITIONS provided with this application. Each booth will be inspected during the event and violators of any of the terms and conditions will forfeit booth space, and deposit fee and will not be invited to return to future events.
- REFUNDS: Your $200 booth fee is NON-REFUNDABLE unless cancellation, IN WRITING, is received before 5 pm on May 31, 2021. If the event is canceled for any reason up to the day of the event, a full refund will be made within 45 days of cancellation.
- Submission of this application does not guarantee a space. It is agreed and understood that the completion of this application shall not be binding either to the proposed vendor or to The Brentwood Beer Festival until accepted by the Brentwood Beer Festival. You will be notified via email as to your application status. UPDATES: Any updates will be emailed to all those who provide an email address.