Brentwood Beer Festival brewery applications will be accepted through July 15th. All festival proceeds to benefit the ACE foundation.
Brewery representatives will be provided 2 General Admission passes when entering the festival gate.
2021 Brentwood Beer Festival
Brewery Applications Now OpenIf you are a craft brewery interested in showcasing your beers in front of hundreds of event-goers, being a part of the Brentwood Beer Festival is for you! Please use our Brewery Inquiry form below and one of our team members will contact you shortly. Check-in and load-in are on Saturday, April 14, 2021, from 6 am to 10 am. All brewery vendors must provide their own 10′ x 10’ tents that meet Williamson County Fire Code regulations.
Brewery Booth GuidelinesBrentwood Beer Festival will follow any safety/health protocols mandated by Williamson county officials and provide the following for your booth:
- Space in the lawn, 10’x10’
- Ice (You will need to bring ice bins and jockey boxes)
- One 4’x8′ table for serving (feel free to bring branded table throws, runners, or banners)
- Brewfest sampling glasses for (three-ounce pours) 3 oz. sample
- Security and personnel to verify ages of the ticket holders
- Bring your own volunteers to pour, no more than two total reps, they must register when entering the festival
Can we choose our location?
The vendor booth location is on a first-come, first available basis.
Is electrical power available?
We have limited availability for providing electrical power to vendor booths. Let us know your needs in advance so we can attempt to meet them.
Are electric generators allowed?
No generators are allowed (unless they’re extremely quiet or whisper generators) If electric power is critical to your operation, please contact us to determine if we can meet your needs.